Shinobi Awakening

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Share | 

Seaas jutsu RPing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Seaas jutsu RPing   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 pm

After reading about the use of accupuncture points. Seaas decided to create a technique to make use of these points in close quarters combat. After much deciding over where she would start she was inspired by watching a Hyuga clan member spar with another clan member. The way the fingers are held to hit the points could be a way to hit her own points. At once she set up a dummy to practice on carefully drawing in points that could disable an attack. after many hours of hard work seaas stepped back away from the pin cushioned dummy. Satisfied that she had mastered at least the basics of the method.

OOC:vete a la mierda un hurone

Last edited by Seaas on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 am

A woman was enclosing with slow speed walking. She looks to be a woman around twenties and has a high self-confidence and her face having pointing up. Her outfit were great female ninja clothings.
"Interesting technique! I have been watching you train from over there." She points away at a spot.
"I feel that you have a great potential inside of you. I'm interesting to see how far you can go and I hope you feel the same. I have an offer to you." She pulls out a business card and hands it over to the training ninja.
"Join our secret organization and you won't need to worry about anything else than to explore your limits. My name is Jouchi, by the way."
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 am

" what kind of thing are we talking about here." Taking the business card . Seaas then steps back a step from the mysterious man. Her hand secretivly concealed a senbon poised to strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:39 am

"We are recruiting exceptional young ninjas to join our cause to eliminate any threats made against Leaf. There will be a lot of under cover missions and hence our secret status." Jouchi puts up a smile to appear as friendly being.
"You don't need to answer right away. But you should, please, think about it. You should know, you would be working with the elites and you would get an important part in our team."
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 am

" And if i decide to aid in our deffense where can i contact you at?" Seaas remaind calm she still did not know much about this man and agreed that it was secret.

ooc arent you from the hidden rock village?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

"Mmh.." Jouchi thought for a moment and kind looked to be amused.
"Don't worry about that, we'll contact you. Wahaha!" And she laughted like an evil maniac. While she turned away, walking and waving goodbye.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 pm

RPing for clan art please do noty post in here. Razz
Takes place 5 years before my storyline
Seaas while still pretty young went out alone into the woods surrounding Konoha, just before sunrise and in the traditions of her clan found a very tall tree cut off the top with a fuma shuriken. She proceeded to climb up the thirty foot tall pine tree. once at the top she forced her self to focus and balance her self on top of the tree. To pass this stage of the learning process she needed to balance on the tree for one whole day. Falling would either mean death or you would need to start again.
The wind blew very hard across the tree tops. making it hard to balance as it was with the tree moving. Thus she was force to create flows of wind to steady herself. Hours past, the sun rose high above the trees. The heat caused her to become thirsty and her mind began to wander. But each time she did she would gain her control and steady herself again. That night was the worst part of the training. Already tired from the long day of balance and constant wind manipulation. Darkening clouds on the horizon moved in slowly. At sun set a steady rain rolled over Seaas. Consentration began to become harder and harder. The winds started to pick up now coming from all directions. One moment she needed the wind at one side and then at the other. A constant tug of war all night left her drained by morning. At day break a sopping wet seaas slid down the giant evergreen. phase on was complete.
The following day Seaas retreated to a secluded meadow once belonging on the outskirts of her clan. Sadly the new day took president over her wants. Once in the meadow Seaas tride repeatedly to levitate her own body. But each time shewould get off the ground she would fall down. After many hours of pain Seaas decided to break for lunch. She then noticed a bird flaping its wings. She thought to herself What if i were to do something like that.. She suddenly got up and made the hand sign for her clan jutsu. Then in one fluid motion, with fingers still touching , she pushed down and consentraten the wind currents to not only be on her feet but around her body as well. The Currents tangled themselves around Seaas the grass waved, and the leaves flutered. With another gracefull move with arms out stretched at her sides she egan to rise up. Stage two was now complete.
After many months of training the second phase Seaas was comfortable with being able to hover in air.She even began to sense the subtle differences in the natural wind currents to better balance her self.
Again she returned to her secluded area so that she could learn to actually fly. She again raised herself off the ground. This time she did not need to make any extra movements to balance herself. Her position now was more relaxed. Arms were down at her side, back straight, with her legs slightly bent. She rose up slowly and with her best efforts began to move into a forward laying position. But once she was out straight her balance was thrown off and she went crashing down. She tride the same perceedure for the next three hours but none worked. She couldnt believe it she had been practicing the same tech. for over a month now and could not seem to get it. She began to cry in a little ball next to a cool pool of water coming out of the base of a tree. A bird out of no where landed on her sholder. Seaas swated it of but it kept coming back. Getting mad she released flows of wind to hit the bird. But it did not seem to be bothered it hovered and manuvered around her flows to land on her shoulder again. Thats when she noticed it the bird was using its tail feathers to ballance. Again she hovered and in air and began to lay out. once in th position she concentrated small air flows aound her legs. She did it she was able to layout finally. Then with a sudden jolt propeled herself forward. She felt a new since of freedom. Rising higher and higer above the trees. She soon became but a speck above the world before trying to land. In which she firmly did a face plant. Over the next few years Seaas was able to master the technique. Then she learnd to preform other jutsu while flying like the weapons manipulation jutsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Taking place around the same time as above RP
Seaas one day through her extensive research on what little was known of her clan found old documentation of them controling objects with the wind. So She went off to a hidden practice area. With her she took a practice target and many throwing weapons. Seaas held out a senbon in her hand and forced it to levitate in the air. She then slowly moved it through to her target. She repeated the step till she ran out of all ten of her senbon. After taking them out she started to through the senbon at the target this time trying to hit the target at a circel painted on the bottom half. She took aim at the center and with steady concentration. Seaas forced the Senbon to move down an inch. Clearly it was going to take a lot of work to master this technique. But as the days went by she learned how to curve the senbon around objects and trees before hitting the center of the target. She then proceeded to move on to bigger weapons like shuriken and kunai. Then finally on to the clans famous weapon the fuma shuriken. By itself it could be used with deadly accuracy, but when she was finally able to move it is became a force to be recond with. It took Seaas three years to master the art. On the forth year of her training she decided that if she ended up weaponless that she better use things found in nature. She began to practive with rocks . And because of the unaerodynamic nature of them became hard to hit with. Right before the start of the current story line Seaas incorrpetated this jutsu in with her flying jutsu. The Combo is pretty surprising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Takes place relatively recent. After many years of use in controling her wind abilities Seaas once agained returned to her peaceful clearing. This time she lugged out a training dummy. After taking a rest from the long hike out. She began to practice her wind manipulation skils. As always going through the order of weapons and finaly into the heavy lifting. Taking a deep breath in she gathered her chakra and the wind around her and began to move the heavier than normal practice dummy that she made for this situation. moving it out into the center of the clearing she placed it on a pole to stand it up. The unusual dummy was an analog of the human body with moveable joints. once manuvered to position she began to practice what she called wind rope. Forming chakra into the hand and mixing it with wind she is able to create a more solid wind form. Though at the moment she could only create small amounts. Clearly not enough to do what she wanted, to be able to bind a person long enough to stop them. after placing the dummy in an attacking pose she began to work the wind rope. First just starting to manipulate it around the wrist. after an hour she managed to form a ring around its wrist. But the cost of chakra began to wain on her and she decided to call it for the day. The next morning she awoke in the clearing and began to manipulate the rope . This time she succeded in streching it around both wrist . OF course after realising she had to make it thinner. After doing the wrist she let go of the chakra flow and moved on to trying to do the ankels. This of course went over much easier. She stopped for a lunch break and she could tell she was starting to be drained from all the work.shortly after she decided that she had to learn to make more of the rope for this to be clearly succesful. The rest of the day she spent a long time in perfecting the amount. on the the third day she put everythign together.Though even on completion she could only hold it for a few minutes.

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Tornadoe fist jutsu rp. Takes place in the current storyline after her recent mission. During the mission Seaas was fighting three shinobis ,in a reaction that occured in both. Methias and seaas unlocked new jutsu. Although Methias is now able to use his sharingan when he pleases it seems that Seaas has yet to figure out why she can not use this new powerful technique which some how punched a hole into the chest of one individual. Of course the actions that took place could be better explained under the analisist of the dream state that she had entered into during the attack. The world around her went hazzy. the air stopped blowing, the sun stopped shining. She seemed to be suspended in nothingness and yet everything at the sametime. Her mind drifted aimlessly and the seconds turned into days. suddenly from above there seemed to be a light. Her mind's body drifted into it slowly filling the void of the space around her. As she entered a long row of men were aligned infront of her. Each seemed to be doing a jutsu more powerful than the next. the first few were doing wind manipulation of weapons. the next were creating long whips of wind,some with dragon heads . the next positioned in full lotus floated in the air. Onward till the very end, an elderly man stood moving slowly into various postures(tai chi). His long white beard set him off from the other members that all seemed to be young. Her mind's body now floated on towards the elderly man. He extended a his arm in a slow punch towards the others. In a large explosion the whole line was destroyed. On futher notice of his body, thin lines of wind chakra could be seen moving around his arms and legs. Now everything emploded in onto her mind. A bloodied left arm now plundeged into the chest of the shinobi.

Seaas had never liked the act of killing. As most can her extent of justu do not involve killing moves. but instead are used to disable a jutsu or attacker. This jutsu she knew was made to destroy, and even if she did not want to do that. she knew she had to or she could never grow as a shinobi.Or at least develope a deffence that is better for a direct attack. Either way she needed to know how to do it. Four days had passed after the mission. Three of which were used to rest a recopperate . On the fourth day she went into her usual practice spot. Deep in the dense forest of konoha she could find peace. Taking in deep breath she went through, her normal sparing of her gentel touch techniques.But when she go to her wind manipulation she found that she could not do a simple senbon.

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:42 pm

this disturded seaas very badly so she headed on down to the hospital to get a checkup. it turns out that there was nothing wrong and they proscribed that she most have a mental block keeping her from using her chakra. and that if she ever wanted to use it again she better find out how.she thought about it for a long time till she fell asleep on her couch. she then became nothingness again her mind wandered into that same void once again. The bright light came over her once more and she entered into it. That elderly man now stood infront of Seaas and stared at her.His beard now hung was wrapped in braids of leather.(looks exactly like the captain commander in bleach) Seaas now stood infont of him. The white background slowly shifted to a scene of a small village.the man took his hand off of the wooden cane he clutched. stretching out his palm ,Seaas was suddenly engulfed in a a large amount of wind. After a moment he gave a chuckel and spoke in a large voice." I am the great Senjou Fubi founder of the Senjou clan. It is my blood that runs in your veins. Each village leader has been a kin to me. You are the last of our clan all who came before you have died. It is with this vision that i proclaim you as the newest leade , record keeper and clan reorganizer for Senjuo." A dumb founded look took over Seaas as she staired at this old man. Falling to her kneesin a state of panic she cried out for her mind to wake up. two big arms wrapped them selves around the small figure. "come i have much to talk to you about and you to learn."
Picking her up effortlessly he carried her into a hut positioned at the far end , center of the village. sitting down at a table set with hot tea ready to be drank." I'm sure this is a shock to you but yes this is all real. back before i passed on my position of leader to my son i created a jutsu that would flow down the lines. As each member became the new leader a trance would set over them. all of those who came before would be able to teach the next generation all the jutsu and history incase this were to happen. As i assume the last leader has died off and this mantle has been passed onto you. Now you and only you must learn all the jutsu of our clan and its history. " puzzled about all of this seaas asked question." are you the reason why i can not use my chakra right now?" "yes i am the reason sorry for the lack of control, but for us to teach you. you must not be able to move. a side affect of this jutsu. now go awake and you will have learned to use the tornadoe fist my own personal technique. As you learn others they will come" Seaas once again felt the dream collapse on her. the next day she awoke in a sweat. Quickly gathering her things she headed to the place . this time she was some how able to create a wind around her fist. Wanting to test it out Seaas to a running start at a near by tree. using just the forse of her right arm she punched a hole straight through the tree. a job well done. She soon practiced this everyda y and learned how to create this on other parts.

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 am

~Extention from above~
Over the next few days after the vision Seaas trained diligently in her new jutsu. She had been quick to learn to form it around her fist for a devistating attack. But she deffinately rmembered seeing the wind swirling around the whole arms and legs. The very thought of this over welmed her with wanting to succed in her new jutsu. Even so she new blindly flying into this would have devistating side affects of side affects. ( quality not quantity). Since the technique so far was only around her right hand she needed to be able to use it in the left for a better combination of attack power. She first started off with meditation apon her right hand. how the chakra moved inside, then comparing it to the right hand. As a result she found that her chakra circulated in opposite directions based on which hand it was in. With that in mind she began to gather the wind around her fist. Molding it into a tight armor as before. With great success she was able to weild the tornadoe fist in each hand. Though it was still missing the wind around the uper arms. The following weeks with many hours spent in practice, she could manipulate this to go up to just behind the elbow. Feeling that for all porposes any further would be nearly useless in battle. Though she was able to do it afew times in practice. After this she her background in the jutsu was growing quite well. With in a months time she was able to further her mastery of the jutsu, by creating the tonadoe fist around her legs and feet. Since she can now create this on all parts of her body she decided to create a form to use it with both offensively and deffenceively. The fist and feet being on the end would the primary attack as they can basically drill into objects. The forearms as well as shins would be deffensive as the wind moving around them not only makes then "armor" plated but also it can push things off to the side. In combination the two can be used to attack and deffend at the same time. To train this she constructed a seires of test ,which she now trains in regularly, the first uses dulled shuriken thrown at all angles to perfect the deflection properties. The second test is uses a combiation of wooden spears and clay pots full of sand to increase the protectiveness of her "armour like ability". third, with a combination of wooden dolls and some moving objects she is able to simulate attacking using hands and fist. The Fourt and final test is a combination of all three. As the jutsu is not just suited for one task as discribed before. So with this she must not only deffend her self from attack , but attack in the same instance.

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Wind Cannon-
As her taining grew more intense everyday with the new jutsu. The tornadoe fist had begon to become like a second language to her body. A new since of leveling went through her mind. Her strength became measurably stronger with the intence practicing that was needed. Yet this did not stop her, it only fuled her for wanting to know more about the clan and its jutsu.
After many weeks of training of the fist. She began to recieve bits of a dream that reoccured more and more frequently. Till one night as she slept, a silvery blue image of a man danced before her. " go wake up Seaas, apon awakening enter your usual training. continue training no stop until you can no longer move then i will come again. It is time that you learn a new jutsu." the image grew cloudy and disappeared. The next day Seaas went out deep into the forest as usual. She began to go through all of her jutsu. Wind manipulation,gentle touch, all the way up to the tornadoe fist. This time she went through all the usual training in this. At lunch she sat back and caught her breath. The day was still young. After eating she went back to the tornadoe fist. The repetative nature of the traing the vision wanted her to do started to grow on her. The minutes drug on for hours. The hours drugged on even slower . That night she kept on going doing other jutsus after she got bored with one. The night was bright under the full moon. The sound of newly fallen leafs ruslted on the ground. As large gusts of wind wistled through the trees. Near day break Seaas had finally meet her end point . After a full continuos day of training little strength was left in her body. She not rested under a large oak near by.

Her eyes grew heavy, she knew that sleep would be immenent just like the man in her dreams wanted her to. As her eyes closed she began to drift off into to a peaceful sleep just like normal. Dreams came and went, the happy and the sad. Nothing seemed different than that which would usually come through her mind in dreams. Then it happened again the feeling of nothingness instead of darkness the tunnel was drapped in an erie blue. Flowing around her the ahead the light parted into the white. Her body again passed through the void. In the village, empty and silent, now stood two men practiceing there own tornadoe punch. the old man and a new younger man. His body was strong and muscular , a few scars on his chest and back. She began to walk towards the men." Ah Seaas you made it i trust that you have learned what i have taught you? well i must be going today i am not your master. This her is Fuusa Senjuo, he will be teaching you a new jutsu. Take care that you do not destroy my home." with that the old Senjuo left to his hummble dwellings at the corner of the village. " Hello Seaas i sense that you are a very strong shinobi as such I will be teaching you the cannon of the village. Our own wind cannon, that which has enough force to break a bone if you so choose to."

Fuusa motioned her towards an area of grass that had been warn away from intense training. On the edge sat a large boulder that had any weathered groves cut into it. " That there is the boulder of funtan. It was taken off of a mountain and flown here without ever touching the ground. It is the sign of strength for our people. Each who have lived her must practice here during their coming of age ceromony. Today you will participate cthis. Everyone once they become thirteen, will come here and learn a new jutsu from the clan. Usually the member chooses the jutsu that they want but because of the circumstance i have choosen a particular one for you. Today you will learn the wind cannon. A jutsu that i created not soon after i became the leader of our clan. The wind cannon is derived from the extensive use of the tornadoe fist. In the fist the wind is controled around the the arm or legs, but the cannon takes great focus in the way the way the wind is focused. Now stick out your arm like this . keep your plam up it will make learning this a little easier.Breath in and out, feel the wind around you. become nothingness
, become that which you cant see. Become the wind that flows in and wound us. Once you can obtain that consentrate on your hand, now like the tornadoe fist consentrate the wind but only in your hand."

Seaas moved her hand out slowly like how Fussa had. With the plam up face up as instructed. She consentrated for along time on what she had to do. her body became loose all of the tension in her body .She allowed her body to become one with the wind. Feeling every current of air that passed. She stayed in this state for a while now. Until finally she started to form the into the palm of her hand. The wind twisted its self into akward forms. "Now Seaas consentrate on a bubble like shape. or a sphere if you will. let the wind cycle through and in. Then levitate this concentrated wind off of the palm. Then Fire it at the boulder." Seaas continued to form the wind into a sphere. After a short while she succeded and was able to levitate it. But when she tried to fire it towards the rock, it puffed out of existance. for the next few hours Seaas practiced the motions of creating orbs and firing each time getting closer. As soon as they were able to reach the boulder Seaas confidence went up. Drawing more on her powers she gradually was able to create an orb that managed to chip at the rock. " Great job seaas your progress in really fast. Many have i taught that took them days to get this far. Now that you can use the cannon one hand do it in the other. After that we will learn to fire rapid shots." The rest of the day was spent in trying to get two good hits on the boulder. As the sun set it became cold and the wind started to pick up. Aiming and reaching targets grew harder as the night went on. At day break she had learned to fire double shot. The second day fussa taught her how to fire multiple shots. At dusk seaas parted ways with fussa learning all that she could. the rest would come from hard work and practice.

Awakening from the void she began to practice the new jutsu. over the next few weeks she was able to create a multiple shot cannon that could break trees and hit multiple targets.

Raikage
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Approved..now don't forget to post your update

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaas jutsu RPing   

Back to top Go down

Seaas jutsu RPing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1