Shinobi Awakening

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Share | 

tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Tatsuki stepped out into her woods. where the deer ...acutally did play. She was a Nara, her clan had been raising the deer in konoha for generations. Using there antlers for special medicein . It was here that she liked to train. where shadows layed heavily. The perfect place for a nara. what is this she could feel a disturbance around her. She climbed a near by tree skillfully. And there is where she hid deep in the shadows...

Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 pm

A man suddenly entered the sacred Forest of the nara clan household. He was dressed in a silky-like black cloak with strange symbols around them. The man wore his cloak from neck to ankle, covering every single part of his body except his head, sandals, hands, leggings and the part of his shirt without the sleeves. His black shirt was light but was made from material as tough as steel, and an iron chainmail is hidden beneath that shirt. His leggings had a dark blue color, but it was hard to tell considering the darkness that shaded it. The man had spiky black hair that flowed all over his forehead, and coal-like black eyes that showed no emotion. There were two Ninjato blades attached to the man's back, though only the hilts were showing. The man was looking at the dark grass while his sandals were walking on it. This was not a Nara. But why would a foreigner enter the restricted area of the Nara clan's location? Was he a trespasser?

As the man entered deeper into the forest, it is revealed that the man is not hostile. His name is Egress Uchiha, the former Hokage, and has been directly given the absolute right to enter the Nara clan location by the current Hokage and the most revered Nara clan member, Shikatara Nara. I have never been in this area before.... the Nara had declared a restraining order to be passed down by village law stating that it is forbidden to walk the grounds of their Forest without permission to do so from another Nara. Fortunately, where Egress was going, he was asked by the Nara to do a favor for him. What an interesting sight.... a beautiful serene area bounded and protected by the Nara clan and off-limits to the public. What a honor I've been granted to experience this. Although the reason I'm here will make it quite short. Lord Hokage asked me to fetch a book or something for him from his household, so I could already conclude that the thing he wants me to get is some sort of guide or textbook that is locked with a seal... and it would require Kage level chakra to unlock it. Of all people, I suppose it is I he would entrust this role to. This is sorta becoming troublesome, I wanted to spend time training in the field but now I have to.... Egress immediately stopped.

He saw two deer playing around with each other in the dark layer of shadows, nearly darkened to Egress's eyes. But when they saw the Uchiha, they fleed immediately to another location, hopefully one with a little more sunlight. A few bright areas revealed in the area Egress was in. The retired Hokage was glad they had ran away, for he sensed another prescence near him. He could not get a sense of the possible threat, but it is possibly humanoid from the amount of chakra pressure he could feel. Egress closed his eyes and allowed his hearing and nose take care of the work. Whoever it is, it really knew the art of stealth. Egress's hearing was not able to detect the location of this prescence, but his sense of smell did not fail him. He could smell a rather sweet, strawberry-flavored scent hinted with an aroma of dried lemons. Egress's eyes shifted towards a tree ten meters to his right and could tell that would be the source of the smell. Intruders would not hide from him, though it is possible one would infiltrate into this area to sabotage the former house of the Hokage. Even so, Egress assumed his second option. Another Nara. He could not see where the other person is due to the shadows, which might confirm their identity as a Nara due to their geographical sense and camouflage with the area and a human.

Turning his body towards that tree, Egress kept tabs on the prescence's movements. His arm shifted out of the sleeve of his cloak and towards the ninja pouch located on his right hip. "Show yourself!" commanded Egress. "I know you're there, please come out or I'll have to think of you as a trespasser. If you're a Nara, do know I've legally entered here and expect friendliness. Flee now and I'll have to mark you as an illegal entry and will chase you out then report to the Hokage. Now then, I ask one last time, come out of hiding!" This time, Egress took out a kunai from his pouch and slipped his arm back inside the sleeve, revealing a kunai in his right hand to show that he is not kidding around.

Paresthesias of the lips and tongue are followed by sialorrhea, sweating, headache, weakness, lethargy, ataxia, incoordination, tremor, paralysis, cyanosis, aphoni aphonia, dysphagia, seizures, dyspnea, bronchorrhea, bronchospasm, respiratory failure, coma, and hypotension
Gastroenteric symptoms are often severe and include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain, and Cardiac arrhythmias

- Yondaime the Mighty Doctor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Tatsuki sat and watched two young bucks prance around with eachother. Black antlers and darker eyes waved around like leaves in the wind. Grunting happily with eachother. But before you She could sense the presence walking towards her. The deers bolted out down the path. Her enjoyment had been short lived. As she looked down the path from the tree branch. A shadowy figure could be seen from beneath the limbs of an elm. She silently drew a kunai. Is this friend or foe on my land. They will soon be dead if they dont stop

She watched as the man drew closer drawing kunai in hand and calling out to someone. Obviously he felt her as well from his spot. The two were now on top of eachother. "Who is it friend that sent thee. As long as you sheath your kunai so will I" Her hand moved slowly behind the coverage of leafs placing the kunai at the lip of its pouch.

Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Egress carefully and slowly retracted the kunai, attaching it to the inner surface of his right sleeve with a small "strap" within the sleeve. His hand popped out again and Egress narrowed his eyes towards that tree. It has become obvious that the person he is talking to is a Nara. But he can't be sure. At least Egress would now have the chance to confirm it as he quickly ran towards the tree with amazing raw speed. It would look like Egress was in a standing position and then a second later he was climbing up a tree. Focusing chakra to his feet, he climbed to the very middle of the tree and placed a small paper note there. It would be undetectable due to its size. That was taken off from the kunai Egress had pulled out earlier in case he needed to use it. The explosive tag would activate in two seconds, so Egress just flipped back several meters and grabbed hold of another tree while in mid-air, safe from the blast radius. Just then, the tag ignited, destroying all within a three meter distance of it. The explosion would hold some effect on the mysterious figure, but the tree would also become engulfed in flames as trees would easily be burned by fire. He hoped that the desire to be scorched up would be abandoned by his opponent, thus having them reveal his identity. Egress's ears and nose would be active as the explosion occured which would detect the prescence's movements. Using this, he placed both hands on the tree he was on and twirled around to the other side, now facing the incinerated piece of wood. He quickly grabbed hold of the hilt of his Ninjato and threw it at the prescence with surperb accuracy. The blade rapidly flew across the air and sliced it, alerting its sharpness and lethalty. It made a "shing" sound as it spinned towards his enemy and stick to the area it cutted, chopping anything in its way to pieces. Once that happened, Egress quickly climbed up the tree he is now holding on to to the very top. Should he ever go to battle, at least now he would have a plan to go with. Luckily, no animals were near this battle area so the deer won't get hurt. The sense of danger is near, and Egress got a sense that the trees can somehow sense it. They were not as lucky as a dozen of them were about to get destroyed like the previous one. He felt bad about what he was about to do next, especially if it included breaking a trust by defacing the territory of sacred ground. But he had no other choice since the possibility that the prescence is still hiding their face away from him, so he expected the Nara clan and the Hokage to understand. Forming just two handseals, Egress's mouth suddenly flickered open. The air around Egress started to heat up as a red-orange glow illuminated from his mouth. "Katon: Zukkoku!" blasted Egress. A large mass of intense fire erupted his mouth with violent force, racing at high speeds towards the enemy's location. It would be an aerial attack since Egress is at an elevated position. If everything proceeded as he planned, it would hit his Ninjato and his target, but the Ninjato would not be harmed, though it will become greatly less sharper and deadly. Expecting his enemy to avoid the attack, he scanned the scarred perimeter in search of his opponent for identification.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zukokku - Head Mincing Pain
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjutsu
Katon • Zukokku is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kakuzu. After releasing the Fire elemental from his body, Kakuzu will command the entity to release a large flaming mass from its mouth. This mass will quickly spread along the ground and race towards its target, burning anything in its path.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress's CP: 232

Paresthesias of the lips and tongue are followed by sialorrhea, sweating, headache, weakness, lethargy, ataxia, incoordination, tremor, paralysis, cyanosis, aphoni aphonia, dysphagia, seizures, dyspnea, bronchorrhea, bronchospasm, respiratory failure, coma, and hypotension
Gastroenteric symptoms are often severe and include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain, and Cardiac arrhythmias

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm

As Seaas watched the unknown man make his end of the bargain and replace the kunai, she did the same. She wondered at what he might do next then suddenly he was gone from sight. And just as he returned an explosion went off just behind her. Sending her tumbling head over heels to the forest floor. What speed this opponent has, what cunning to boot. She wheeled around to see flames scatter onto her forest. She did not care much of her own saftey but thought of her pride as a Nara and for the forest. She immediately made some hand signs and suddenly from the ground a large pool of water arose from the ground. Covering a large area eighty feet wide. The firey tree fell into the water and submited its self in steam and ash. Suddenly the quick draw of a sword and its swosh throw the air came from the back of Tatsuki. She nimbly ducked down in a sprawling squat. Small peices of hair were sliced clean as her hair was tossed. She darted into the dark recesses of the pool she just made. Fidding skillful and silent beneathe a large pine. Its large bows sheltered her from sight as a sudden torent of flame spewed from her opponents mouth. The flames raced at her as she dove into the deep waters around her.Seeing orange and red danced around greatly saddend her. Rising slowly from the pool at the back of a now charred stump . She yelled " Stranger i do not know who you are but this is no place to fight Leave our sacred grounds or meet the wraith i hold at threads breath from breaking." She quickly made hand signs invisible to the opponent. She readied herself for a combination of attacks.
CP 197/200?
Name: Dark pools of hope
Element: water
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: Short
Type:Instant
Description: The user creates a deep dark pool of water about 80 feet wide. This can be used to augement attack power. As well as creating a spot to train and relax.
Mastery: Yes

Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Egress switched trees when he saw a large pool of water spilling towards him. His Fire Release ended in failure and if he did not change his position, the tree he stood on would surely crumple and fall. With short bursts of energy, he leaped from the tree and landed on another tree behind it. Then he kept jumping from tree to tree for six seconds until he landed on a large one that was ten feet within the pool's limited range and seventy feet away from the spot where the jutsu was launched. He could not get a clear view of the enemy as a couple of trees blocked his field of vision, but he could tell which direction they were in. This is starting to become dreadful. The longer this battle goes on, the more destruction will be caused to the Forest. He then heard the prescence's warning and considered it. The voice was a feminine one, that was for sure. Perhaps it was a Nara, after all. Or it could be a clever trickster accurately pretending to be one? Egress did not know, but she did sounded desperate as if she was trying to save the Forest or she would steal something from here rather than dealing with trouble. If it was the latter, then the most reasonable attack location would be the house of Shikatara Nara. Egress would plan ahead to accomplish two tasks at once and stand guard of the house in case it gets robbed while he is fighting the girl. Get the item that the Hokage requested him to get, which is why he came here in the first place, and make sure that the opponent is not an enemy. Forming the middle and index fingers on each hand like a cross, he splitted his chakra and placed it in a duplicate made from physical substance. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" A clone that looked exactly like Egress and possessed his skills and expierence poofed into existence from a cloud of smoke just three feet besides him. He gave the copy quick instructions, and soon the Bunshin headed off another direction away from the battlefield towards a house. Hopefully, his opponent would not notice the clone and interfere with the retrieval. Egress weaved six handseals and jumped towards the group of trees in front of him. He could see the woman's location, but from the distance he could hardly make out the face. yet, there was something in her tone that made her familiar. "Yes I agree. This place is far too special and valued to be damaged like this. I have no intention of battering the land or destroying the great trees that stood here for many decades any more. However, I cannot leave without acknowledging your identity. Ypu speak true and daring, just as expected from a Nara so keen of protecting their habitat, but it is also possible for that to be exploited and taken advantage of. So show me who you are. Reveal to me your face and I shall promise that no more harm will be done and I shall leave immediately! Now please, identify yourself!" yelled Egress. But obviosuly, he would only retreat if the enemy is found innocent. Guiltiness would only result in a heavy smiting. And after that, four large earthern pillars emerged from the watery grounds. The two nearest pillars were within twenty feet of the pool's range limit at Egress's left and right, but they were several meters located diagonally from him so he would be safe from its effects. The other two were ten feet within the range limit all the way up, which would be seventy feet behind Tatsuki. The Nara would be surrounded and effected by its boundaries. Egress released the U handseal and suddenly each rock shot an electric field from the multiple bolts of lightning it emitted. The electric field would only attack those within the rock's target zone, which would be Tatsuki and down to three feet of the ground she swam above. Of course, since she was on water, the conductivity would be great and so the Raiton would be amplified to have higher stunning and shocking abilities. As well as inflicting great interference with the nervous system after she recovered that made her movements recoil. A barrier of bright electricity dazzled around Tatsuki, sending her deeper into the dark depths of doom.

Spoiler:

Egress's CP: 206
Egress's Kage Bunshin CP: 20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:49 pm

As four post juted out from the water tatsuki jumped on top of the closest one riding it all the way to the top ,before launching her self into the air. She weaved hand signs just as fast as he did. She created two Water clones which followed behind her closely. Then spliting into a triangle .They were now standing on three seperate branches in a triangle around The mystery man. They all leaped forward. with the three of them going at once being hit would be less likely. But if the clones were hit the water they were made of would go into her next attack. If not she she would just turn them into water. She was now readying and end move the water prison technique . They were now with in strike range of the attack...

Cp: 175/200? not sure lol Sticks Tounge Out
Name: water prison Technique
Skill: Ninjutus
Range: short
Type: instant
Description:This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Even so, the target is still able to speak. When this technique is used on Tenten, she indicates that she cannot breathe, though other characters have not reported the same problem.
Water clones can be used in preparation for the jutsu, which blocking an opponents attack and trapping the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.[2] Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison.
Mastery: yes

(not V used in this post but in the next lol)
Name
Name:Water Clone
Skill:ninjutsu
Range: Short
Type: Instant
Description:The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Mastery: Yes

Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Egress easily observed the enemy jumping over fifty feet onto a pillar and then jumped high into the sky. And all along the way, there were two replicates of her following the path. And judging from their movements and the situation they are in, they are most likely Mizu Bunshin created from the water that she had conjoured up. They descended from the air and landed on different branches that were five meters away from his current position, making a triangular formation as well. No answer? wondered Egress. Then you are either hard of hearing or a complete, unauthorized stranger to these woods and must be dealt with... Egress could probably guess what they were going to do next, as he began to change his chakra before they began making their move. When they launched theirselves at him, Egress just sighed. The former Hokage could tell that the woman did not think that he would be able to attack them all at once. But he actually could. For a split second, sparks of electricity came to life in front and behind Egress. When each of them were two meters away from Egress, a lightning current immediately discharged from every part of his body, spreading out and creating an electrical zone. Chidori Nagashi! launched Egress. A powerful defense that is effective against multiple enemies. Judging from the speed and rather linear fashions they are on, plus the range and speed of the electric flow, Egress found it extremely unlikely that any of them would be able to dodge the jutsu successfully. The two clones would be repelled and get flung back several feet off the tree, sending them further into their range limit. The clones would then dispel back into a puddle of water, thus confirming the fact that they were water clones. But they of course, would be enhanced with electricity, thus turning Egress's own technique against him..... at first glance. Egress expected Tatsuki to be hit by the attack too, and if she did, she would be temporarily paralyzed and stunned, thus disabling her ability to make any movement. And as for the Water prison technique, it would be useless anyway because 1, the only user capable of utilizing it would be paralyzed and so be unable to maintain the prison by sticking her hand into it for the first three seconds of it being active, and 2nd, Egress's Chidori Nagashi would still be active and so if the water surges towards him, they would be repelled back and diminish any chakra manipulation over them. But since Egress's own chakra nature is inside Tatsuki's own chakra nature, they will also "overload" and "explode", cutting the water molecules anyway. Of course, he has full control of the current and he will only limit the range to his plane, so the entire tree he is standing on won't get destroyed. So with this move on, the Water clones and the water Prison would be gone. And if this defense/attack works on the original Tatsuki, Egress would quickly weave six handseals and launch a blazing jet of flames at her, capable of causing severe burns and a good amount of damage while she is immobolized. That is known as the "Goukakyuu." But he will only do that if the clones are gone and Tatsuki is stunned. If not, then he will just keep his current active and watch the enemies' movements, making sure they are affected by his Raiton......

Spoiler:

CP: 190

OOC: Lol, it's 167 CP. If you intend on using the Water prison, then it would be 163 or 162. Try to keep track of your Chakra Consumption a bit more. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

OOC well since i havent used water prison yet then i dont need to take the CP off for it What a Face will post soon

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Just as she was reaching the mysterious man . His jutsu was strong her clones were thrown back and were made into water again. She also was sent flying after the attack. electricity was sent pulsating through her vaines. She now fell in pain back with enough momentum to hit her pool of water. She was encapacitated, and in pain she could only sink to the bottom till she could get some sense back into her body. "man who is this crazy man he didnt even answer my question either. The nerve of him." Tatsuki sank into the bottom settleing on the raised roots of a tree. She knew that she now had several minutes of air in her,but would that be long enough to regain control of her limbs.
175/200 cp

Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Egress immediately jumped from tree to tree when Tatsuki was shocked all the way to her own technique. He landed on a very tall one which had a good view of the pool. He couldn't tell where she was but had a way of finding out anyway. Forming six handseals in rapid succession, a bright light illuminated within Egress's mouth. Then from that light, he blasted a bolt of electricity from his mouth directly at the water. Gian! The Lightning attack cutted right through the waters and purged within it, descending deeper and deeper at high speed. But what was the point of that when it wouldn't be aimed exactly at the spot where Tatsuki is? This is when he allowed nature take its course. The electricity, rather unwillingly, began to spread apart and expand, until it erupted and divided into a large field of electricity, a field as large as the entire pool. Leaving its place, it instead shot a zone of bolts at everything within the pool. this is because of the water's conductivity and the Raiton's singular form. And of course, since Tatsuki would be deep within the waters, the field will immediately affect her and shock her nervous system even more, which can leave to severe neural conditions that, without medical treatment, will last for several days. The pool filled with dazzling blue lights, hence lighting. Egress studied hard to see where the lightning will group to the most and that will be where Tatsuki is. He did not mean to be so unrelenting, but he couldn't afford a mistake if the contraction ran out. There was something he needed to do first before the execution. Would victory go to Egress so soon?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gian - False Darkness
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Raiton • Gian is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After releasing his black Lightning elemental from his body, Kakuzu will use the spirit to release a strong bolt of electricity from its mouth. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri. (You'd be stunned and paralyzed for three more additional posts)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cp Left: 183

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC: O.O i dont know what to do soo........................ ill post later What a Face

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 pm

The tree in which Tatsuki was now stuck under was actually an old hollowed out tree. Her half contious body floated up through the tree. Albeit it was a tight fit but she some how managed to float to the surface from inside. Upon gaining fresh air she was able to become aware of her surroundings. She pulled her way part way from the water when suddenly a burst of electricity went up her right leg and locked her body in place in the dead tree. Smoke emited itself from the top , of course it was not from the her but rather the tree being hit by a lightning bolt. Tatsuki's body tremured , muscles locked and unlocked themselves. Pushing and pulling on limbs . Her jaw locked tightly in her face. The pain of which woke her from her daze. Pain was all that was around her. Burning the breath from in her with her silent heaves. She could only wait for the man to leave and regain some form of movement before continueing . It looked like her movements would be paralyzed for a few minutes inside of the log.

Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Egress easily detected Tatsuki. That being the lightning brightened around the spot she was in the most, she revealed himself to him, and Egress could see a hint of smoke rising. Of course, the log that she was stuck in would be quickly destroyed and she would appear anyway. As she sank deeper into her own jutsu, Egress depleted his own Raiton chakra which is still emanating from his mouth, thus eliminating the electricity within the pool but the effect it has on living things did not alter, as Tatsuki's immobolized state still remains and has been lengthened. Certainly she has suffered some damage to he nervous system and needs serious medical attention right away. But of course, Egress does not know that...... yet. He jumped down from the tree and dove into the ocean, swimming towards his opponent's position. With the log gone, he carefully caught her, held on to her, and swam back to the surface with her in his arms. When they reached ashore, Egress flunged her body towards a tree while he takes a few seconds to replenish his stamina. After he is done, he grabbed the woman by the neck and slammed her at the strong tree, pinning her there. Now that she is a subjugated position, Egress quickly relaxed. She should be paralyzed by now and thus be inable to do anything but speak and use simple movements. He found it rather easy to hold her up like that. Altering his hand sign, he pointed his pinky finger right at the bottom of her neck, held her up by using just three fingers (index, middle, and ring) at the bottom of the jaw, and the thumb pointed right at her chin so she remains at a painless but subdued position. For the first time, their faces were clearly visible to each other. At last, time to identify this figure. Questions must be asked. But with careful observation..... Egress suddenly recognized this figure! Looking closely by squinting his eyes, there was no doubt about it. "T-Tatsuki Nara??!!" asked Egress. Egress Uchiha recognized Tatsuki Nara from their days in the ANBU Black Ops. Being assigned to the same squad, they have fought side by side with each other and also had a few chats. She is truly a shadowy figure.... and a bossy one nonetheless. The wife of Shikatara Nara.... makes sense if she is located around here since this is her home.... thought Egress. He cannot believe he disarmed her like this. He must release at once. But something stopped him. There were people who are skilled in Disguise spells using the basic Henge no Jutsu. Flawless in appearance no doubt, but there is a chance this is still an imposter. He did not loosen his grip, only growing more suspicious. He waited for a response. Any word spoken may be used against her. She should choose carefully and wisely... in accordance to her personality. Perhaps the execution would be delayed?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuki
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Tatsuki had sucombed to the jutsu , her body became limp in . The mind was the only thing that was what could be called active. She fell from the charred remains of the trunk. Losely she fell beneath the water of the dark pool. The electricity stopped coursing through her vains. She had been defeated. As an ex-Anbu she was ashamed and saddened in the semi concious that she had left. Seconds to her seemed like hours as she drifted on a river of exotic pain and relaxation. It was odd to her that the electricity really loosened her up in places. Tatsuki seemed to collapse in a twisted form around shapeless forms. Time suddenly imploded on itself as partial awareness took over. The primal instincts of anyone would come out if you forced the body hard enough. Now was this time for her body. Tatsuki could opened her eyes and see. But, she did not see at the same time. Nothing was disturned into thought. Again everything crashed down upon her as she hit what seemed like a wall. Her senses began to come on. She could smell sap coming from the spliting side of a tree. Fluttering of birds in trees could be heard. A gentel warmth upon her chin of a hand she once held. Her eyes now rolled in the sockets as they squinted into the eyes of her opponent. A Voice she knew asked her name in a doubtfull voice. They now widend and what could only be described as a scowl appeared. She knew who was now holding her by the throat. Yet she could not speak as muscles were still contracted. Luckily by chance she still had limited movements in her hands . That now were partially pinned behind her. She moved her body in burst of muscle trimmors as she made a few signs. The only way she could communicate. Tatsuki produced a small soundless tentecal of shadow from her back. With slow calm movements she tapped the man on the head. It was meant to be gentel and non-offensive. That was all she could do for now.
Name:Shadow Sewing technique
Skill: Hidden
Element: N/A
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid range
Description: A ninjutsu from among the Nara clan's secret techniques that uses materialised shadows to attack and bind, instead of merely immobilizing and controlling like the Shadow Imitation Technique. The user changes the shape of their shadow into several sharp needles and controls each separately. They can then attack several targets simultaneously and at the same time snatch away their ability to move by sewing them stuck with the shadow threads. Because it is a physical attack, it is impossible to capture someone without harming them, but on the other hand, since the speed of invocation and the time of duration are excellent, it can be used when urgent restraint is required.

This technique is usually used to go through the target and capture them, but depending on the opponent, it can also be used as an attack to bring them down. This special characteristic finds its greatest effect when used as logistical support. After this technique hits someone, it can then be directly transformed back into the Shadow Imitation Technique.
Mastery: yes

PostSubject: Re: tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private    

Back to top Go down

tatsuki nara fooling around....(one on one) private
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1