Shinobi Awakening

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Share | 

Jah vs Big_O (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
acsnaara

PostSubject: Jah vs Big_O (private)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Ok this is a private board where Big_O (me) and Jah(_chidori) will randomly rp.......... we are the only two allowed to make posts on this board relevant to the fight going on (of course mods have the right to do as they wish and will not be barred)

i will be using Chiro.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah

PostSubject: Re: Jah vs Big_O (private)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 pm

A wide open court yard. In the center of this massive courtyard was a ring, the ring was nothing special. The ring was built up of many square blocks each 2 cubic feet (length, width and height). These blocks made a large rectangle in the center of the courtyard which was roughly 40 feet by 60 feet, a very large ring. The four corners of the rectangular ring had a massive pillar where the length met the width. The whole make up of the materials used to build this court yard and ring were marble and had the colour of the holiest white. There was earth boarding the ring touching the walls of the court yard. Stands were there filled with spectators. But most notable there was an entrance hole with two pillars boarding it holding up a stone shade which cast a shadow on the hole making it extremely difficult to see the warriors entering the court yard.

The crowd was very alive. Getting over anxious for the combatants that were about to display their enormous skill and talent. Out of the entrance the first warrior came out. It was a boy roughly in his mid teens. He had a muscular tone and stood 6'0. He had naturally permed silver hair and gray eyes. But what kept the crowd fixated on him was his clothing. He wore black trousers with red linings and hand standard ninja sandals, a black shirt with raised colours and short sleeves also with red linings, and a summer komoto worn loosely so it hung off the right side of his body. He had a katana strung to his left side.

The boy walked calmly as he entered the arena. He kept a steady even pace until he stopped in the middle of the ring. He turned around to face the entrance of the court yard, awaiting his opponent to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Jah vs Big_O (private)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm

His heart rate suddenly increased as he realised that he was about to enter a battlezone. Chiro had been mentally preparing himself for this battle ever since the day the challenge was sent to him in the mail a few days ago. He knew that it was going to be intense. This was no regular person that he was going to face. The crowd began getting more and more livid. Chiro became more relaxed as if their excitement was some sort of natural vent for his anxiety. The sole of his sneakers dragged on the ground; the time for battle had arrived. He walked slowly between the two pillars, feeling prepared for whatever this battle could bring forth. The boy in the center of the ring was quickly approaching by the power of Chiro's feet. He nodded slightly as a sort of a greeting and then quickly took his fighting stance, never to leave a moment of vulnerability in the switch.

Time I readied myself for an intense war between us two youth. I've been training long and hard for this day and it would be a shame for all of it to come to nought. I must win this battle to keep my honour

Chiro then motioned for the boy to make his first move and the crowd reacted accordingly, ascending to the apex of its cheers. This was it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah

PostSubject: Re: Jah vs Big_O (private)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Ryuu made a courteous nod to Chiro's jesture. With one fluid motion, the hand shrouded in the sleeve of the kimono emerged with 3 shuriken in hand. He then threw them with rapid quickness, the result of extreme speed training. If closely looked at it would appear that these shuriken had paper bombs tied to them with ninja wire. Ryuu watched his opponent carefully as the shuriken flew towards Chiro. Ryuu would instinctively draw his sword with his right arm.

*Let's see how he reacts to this simple attack*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Jah vs Big_O (private)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Chrio had expected a surprise attack but nothing this quickly. He acted at the greatest of speeds that his body could take him, to lunge foreward and begin sliding on the ground towards his opponent. His hand felt the familiar cloth of his ninja pouch and quickly grabbed a kunai to throw towards the opponent's head. With his other hand he would pull back as his fist began glowing with a slight blue tinge.

This guy is faster than me......great! That means I'm gonna have to outsmart him somehow......thats gonna be tough but as a medical ninja I also have a power advantage I think. I hope

As he reached within a distance of about 1 foot of the opponent's shin he would swing foreward so that his arm gained extra power from the momentum of his sliding motion. A blow like this would surely shatter his shin and slow him down. This was all in Chiro's plan. Slow down the opponent and make him think so that his advantage became a disadvantage. If this didnt work Chiro would try to put him in a situation where he would rest on his laurels the oldest trick in the ninja book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah

PostSubject: Re: Jah vs Big_O (private)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Ryuu had anticipated Chiro's reaction, it was brash and in your face. The shuriken Ryuu had thrown had ninja wire attached to them, leading from his hand to the shuriken. Ryuu would manipulate the shuriken to wrap around Chiro with a jerk of his left hand back before Chiro could reach within 6 feet of him. The ninja wire would wrap around Chiro's upper body binding him and his arms preventing him from gathering strength for a devastating punch entirely. If the flying kunai was thrown before Chiro had come within 6 feet of Ryuu, he would jump high into the air clearing the kunai's range. While in the air he would pull his left arm back which was wrapped in the ninja wire, forcing the sliding body of Chiro upwards towards Ryuu.

*Now I have you.* With his katana in his right hand he would stab downwards into Chiro's stomach region if connected. The wound wouldn't kill him but surely and truely hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jah vs Big_O (private)   

Back to top Go down

Jah vs Big_O (private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1