Shinobi Awakening

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Share | 

1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:15 pm

My character :
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~On the top of a mountain a single figure stood looking out in the distance. A butterfly flew near him and the figure stepped out of the shadow revealing its white robes and blonde hair. It reached for the butterfly trying to reach it. "Ohh...Ohh", it simply said as he tried to capture the butterfly. He almost fell off the mountain as it flew away and then he turned around to notice another being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Character Image:
Spoiler:

Climbing up the huge mountains, a climber looked up to see towering clouds emerging from a distance. The man had black hair, black ninja leggings, a flak purple shirt, and a ninjato attached to his back. The figure's hair had long streds of gold along it and was strangely rising up as if it was floating. He held onto small metal plates around his shirt and leggings as his progress furthered. He was near the top and could see a cave nearby, when suddenly, a butterfuly flew right past the figure. He had almost lost his balance and slipped, but maintained in for awhile. He heard some rocks falling down and knew it could mean trouble. He was seven feet from his destination when he saw another person, looking at him. The figure didn't knew what to do so he said, "Evening.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Wonderwiess stood up and looked at the man anazling him. Now that he was standing it would be easier to see his warerobe. His white overall with long sleeves and a western style sword on his back. Wonderwiess walked around the man looking at him his mouth somewhat open in amazement as if he had never seen another person before. He anazled him some more before he walked back keeping a distance. He seemed to be an innocent being, he didnt say anything he just stood there staring at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Egress could sense no response from this stranger, as it appears Egress slowly contuined to whatever he was doing. Hm... he could be a yamabushi, mountain priests tend to be in areas of solitude... thought Egress. He then climbed up until he was several meters next from the other being. "A pleasant day wouldn't it be so, sir?" he asked. To Egress, he could sense no harm from this stranger. "I'm just an ordinary mountain climber... though I'm not normal once you get to me," he smiled. "But say, are you here to explore these mountainous geographies?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Wonderwiess didnt respond, he looked looked at the man. He walked closer to the man and then around him once more. "Wonder..wiess", was all he said. It would seem that that was all hed be able to say. He then looked at the man and smiled and next thing the stranger would know was Wonderwiess disappear, moving as fast as the wind. Wonderwiess appeared behind Egress floating reaching for his ninjato. He didnt seem hostile yet but he was fast, an innocent, playful look still on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

"Oh? Wonderwiess?" wondered Egress. Egress did not understand the stranger's answer but it seemed that was some sort of language the stranger spoke. However, the stranger dissapeared in a blink of an eye and Egress wondered where he had gone. He began scratching his hair which produced an electric sound and walked forward looking for the stranger he had met. "Hello? Are you there sir?!" he yelled. His whole body began to crackle with energy as he was about to blow up the entire area. Why is it everytime people would see me as a freak? he thought. There was a tiny spark of dissapointment in Egress's eyes and he went on and filled his system with lighting. "Might as well resume to the top.... shame I even promised myself I didn't have to use my abilities.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Wonderwiess was behind Egress when he heard the static like sound he backed away. "Ooohhh", he said before he disappeared again now at the top of the mountain looking down at Egress. "Wonderwiess", he said and suddenly the wind around the too started to pick up. Wonderwiess's hair blew in the wind as he looked down. He raised his hand and pointed to Egress, nothing happened but the wind continued to pick up..the calm was over and the storm was coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Egress felt an incoming gale suddenly emerging upon him. The wind blew on his static hair and Egress held ontop of a boulder to stay in place. He turned towards the source and he saw the figure once again. "So you're a mountain sage?" asked Egress. An electric current erupted from Egress and the lighting discharge crumbled the boulder. An electromagnetic force suspended Egress to a rocky side of the mountain, he carefully walked up to the peak of the mountain, where he'd be close to the clouds. He compressed electricity around his right arm, intensifying it to a lighting blast. "Name's Egress, you seem to be strange with some magical powers.... where would you be from?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Wonderwiess just stared at the man as he spoke to him, he poked to himself, "Ahhhh". He looked at the boulder by crushed to bits and he lifted his hand causing all the loose pebbles and rocks float into the sky and twirl around him. Wonderiwess kept his hand up and he looked blankly at Egress. "AhhhH!!!!!!!!", he said this time more intensely and he brought his hand down firing the pebbles and rocks he had gathered. None of the rocks would touch Wonderwiess but they moved incredible fast towards Egress. It would be like machine gun fire, coming down rapidly. If Egress got caught he would be punctured and massacred. Wonderwiess looked at him, his mouth open as he saw the butterfly again. Using wind manipluate he flew towards it and began to try and catch it again, as if he were never hostile. "Ohhh", he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Egress had only a few seconds to prepare himself an aerial assasult from a long range distance. Oh great... I'd be dealing with a child here, Egress realized. Having quick wits and speed, he releashed an electrical current around the entire area. The lighting stream not only repelled but also sliced through some of the rocks. "Oh dear my lad, I didn't come here to butcher some lambs," he said. Looking at the stranger as he was playing, he added, "But I guess you're the only and final obstacle to my destination..." Once Egress had reached the top and claimed it, he woudl be a hero to his poor village. Energy bursts of lighting emmitted from his body as he launch himself to the mountain to reach the top... charging himself at his opponent's direction. Egress knew that a battle was about to begin, and whatever outcomes decides whether his small town survives or not....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 pm

"Ohhhhh!!!!!!", said Wonderwiess as he waves his hand as Egress came towards him. A strong gust of wind was summoned that would push the man down to the ground...hard. Wonderwiess then pointed at Egress and then a bullet of wind went towards the man at an alarming rate. This bullet would be capable of drilling through the man as well as blow him farther away. "Ahh....OHHHHHHHH!", he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress   

Back to top Go down

1st Round of The UMT: Isshi vs Egress
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1