Shinobi Awakening

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Share | 

Lord Egress vs The Duo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Lord Egress vs The Duo   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Egress Uchiha, Rokudaime Hokage, strolled along the pathway of the Central Soundhedge located in the Rice Fields Country near Otogakure. The Central Soundhedge was once a fabulous market and parade location known for its ear-ringing sounds and wonderful noises. Citizens crowd around here each week for the aprade, but because of a certain incident that broke out between two gangs, the Central Soundhedge became a violent free-for-all battlefield known for the several massacres it started. Shinobi opposing forces and sometimes even normal pedestrians would gather here and suddenly break into bloody fights, pinning each other down and breaking their skulls. Yes that charitable site is now a fight arena where if you land up here, you're ending up with a fight whether you want it or. Strangers to this place usually get pummeled to death when sighted. There is also a "judge-like" holder that decides private fights so it is also good for entertainment. Egress Uchiha had learned of this place and decided to try it out since he has nothing else to do. Looking into the lists of others who wanted a private match, he had picked two he wanted to fight the most and they would have the letters sent to them to meet him here. Of course, Egress chose to fight two people at once as a "warm-up." He is positive that he can take on two people at once, but he hoped that those two won't start crying the first time Egress landed a hit on them. The other is that he hoped that his two opponents are good on collaboration and is willing to work together as a team to take him down, or else it willg et boring pretty quickly. And despite all of the needed preperations he had taken, he still has no perception of the level of the challenge he has gotten himself into...............

When Egress Uchiha finally made it to the entrance, he noticed that the place is completely deserted. He started to seek out chakra prescences, but decided not to. He is not surprised by this barren field. If news got out from the holder that a Kage is coming in town against two other Kage-level ninja, they will stay far away from this place as possible. In fact, they might even move out of the country if nessacary. this dosen't bother Egress, in fact this makes the space even better. The arena is quite large and is surrounded by iron gates. Inside, there are dozens of tents, a battering ram, ten trees, a small bar, a store that seems to sell swords, and a rather tall as well as wide stage intended for a play or a concert. Egress laughed. Such a mess they have done to this place. He kept walking on the dead ground, until he stopped at empty fountain located at the center of Soundhedge. The Sixth Hokage, commonly known now as the Former Hokage or "Lord Egress", wanted to duke it out here. Now retiring from the Kage position and handing it over to Shikatara Nara, he is once again a free man. Before he left, he ahd done a little bit of research on the people he will be fighting. One of them is Riku of Amegakure, and is the current Soncho of Hidden Rain. He could not get much information out due to Ame's high security. But he does known that as the Village Leader and promoting to Village Head at a young age, he expected him to be a very, very tough opponent. He did not plan to kill him since he represents a village located near his country and he doubted he would even get him near to death considering his powerful abilities. The other is Rina Zakuroichi of Kumogakure, Age 20, Kumogakure's Team Captain of the ANBU's Tactics and Assassination Force known for her extreme Ninjutsu versatility. Although not sure he can pinpoint which Ninjutsu art she specializes in, he does known that she is a master at Suiton and Medical Ninjutsu. Like himself, although he was the ANBU Captain of Konohagakure's Assassination Squad, she is a Kage-level ninja so this would be interesting indeed. With that in his mind, he waited for the two to arrive. he was dressed in a white short-sleeved long cloak with the kanji "Raven" printed in black ink on the back. He had black sandals, black ninja leggings, and a black ANBU vest within his coat with strange symbols and tattooes on them suggesting that he has mastered a foreign ability concealing chainmail. He has removed his shinobi headband so his black hair can be swayed more easily. Two Ninjato were strapped behind his back and two ninja pouches were attached to his hips, although he has more equipment concealed. Egress usually wore his black coat but he decided to use the white one to see "which one is more better." This would be a great test. With that in mind, he waited patiently for the other two to arrive. Will this be the day I die? wondered Egress. That yes-or-no question alone brought up hundreds of answers.....

(Fighting Rina and Riku)

Paresthesias of the lips and tongue are followed by sialorrhea, sweating, headache, weakness, lethargy, ataxia, incoordination, tremor, paralysis, cyanosis, aphoni aphonia, dysphagia, seizures, dyspnea, bronchorrhea, bronchospasm, respiratory failure, coma, and hypotension
Gastroenteric symptoms are often severe and include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain, and Cardiac arrhythmias

- Yondaime the Mighty Doctor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*~Draming_Of_ Falling~*~
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Lord Egress vs The Duo   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 pm

The elegant Angel moves quietly, her feet not making a sound as the hit the ground called death……threw the gates she move leavening scorch marks with every foot step…this little angel was not of the light nature the darkness flowed out of her the aura of darkness drifted off her body…..but the sent that flowed from her skin was sweet…like rose and honey……the hair the flowed from her head to almost her butt drifted after her, the emerald orbs that where her eyes where soft and genital……..like the grass that grew in the meadows…lips as soft and as pink as a rose …………..but those seemed to be the only elegant featers to this so called angel…..she wore a cloke …black but there was purple running down it where it hooked shut holding it shut her black clasps……..black ninja shoes to much as well as fishnet legging running to her knees…….and on her back….two menacing blades….

This 5 foot woman was Rina……she was here to fight with two ninja who beat her in rank and might possibly in power…..but she was not one to back down from a challenge………and this was one she was not about to turn down…….from what she heard she was allied with another ninja…the leader of the rain….but an alliance was the last thing she wanted…….”We females are degraded far too much…..” RIna muttered as she took in her surroundings….her eyes resting on a figure not too far away she slid across the ground till she was fairly close …. “I have no intentions of being paired with Riku or whatever his name is.” Rina declared her voice came out smooth and gentle……angel like…..as she crossed her arms over her chest and slid a bit further away from the man before her…

(EWWW SHORT TT___TT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lord Egress vs The Duo   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm

A Hooded young man in his twenties and stood at the height of Five something appeared around from the Corner. His grey fringe could be seen and his jaws that started to move. “So the Great Egress Uchiha Challenges A Shape Swifter with evil Chakra and A Suishou, Well any-one would be this if they retired from leadership” The man looked up and as he did his hood fell off his head showing his lifeless grey eyes and Dark grey hair near shoulder length. This Young man was Riku Suishou the Leader of Amegakure and youngest to be a leader in Amegakure.

Riku looked at the Uchiha, he had heard of their trickery with their eyes and as far as Riku knew Egress had the Sharingan tomeo Three. He then turned to Rina only knowing of her Shape Shifting and their Dark chakra. “I guess this little party has to begin some where right? So Lets play” Riku Tome turned from lifeless to dangerous. His defence was already in place. Riku’s leather gourd moved slightly before the cork popped out and crystal needles start to fly at both of them. “Crystal Release- Crystal Sky Needles)” Riku says as an evil smirk crossed his face.

(204 word yay XD)

10/240 CP

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Lord Egress vs The Duo   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 pm

As the Uchiha waited patiently, he detected a slight aroma. Flower? Perhaps a hint of honey as well. Egress's senses searched for the source of the scent, but the source came to him. He could feel a powerful chakra presence, and a very dark one too. The chakra is definitely strong if Egress could feel it without the necessity of sensory jutsu. And two seconds later, a young woman appeared four meters away from him, on the other side of the fountain that Egress is facing. A perculiar smell, long dark blue hair, emerald green eyes, a black cloak with purple fashions, and two blades on her back. Obviously, this is Rina Zakuroichi. Her sudden presence here made the ground she walked on even more dead. The former Hokage did not deny her talent, as she is certainly a dangerous kunoichi. Even though she is more than one feet shorter than he is, he held the upmost respect during combat. Egress almost smirked when he heard her declared that she has no desire to be allied with Riku. He had anticipated this. Although he would very much prefer two against one rather than an all-out-fight since he comes out with the most benefits, he might give her a solo chance. "It has been declared officially that I am to fight two people, Rina Zakuroichi and Riku Suishou. If you're this Rina, then I suggest you to be prepared to tolerate working with a partner. However, since there is no one else around here, I have no right from keeping you from breaking the rules on private competitions for your own personal reasons. If you wish to fight against two opponents, then do as you will, but show your manners by clearifying that in Riku Suishou's face when he gets here," replied Egress. His voice was strong and firm, resilient to that of Rina's soft and gentle voice. He did not expect an angelic figure like this to work well with the Soncho. Then he heard footsteps just thirty feet away from him at a corner, and he used one eye to peel over his shoulder to see a hooded young man. Obviously from his words, this is Riku Suishou. When he removed his hood, he saw a young man, one feet shorter than him, with death-like eyes and dark grey hair. The Leader of Ame has revealed arrived. The three challengers are all here, so what destruction would they cause to this bloody place as they fight to the end?

Egress kept eyes on both Riku and Rina. He noticed a change of tone in Riku's voice, almost dangerous and serious. Egress grew cautious to the threatening idea that he might make the first move. His brain rackets through all possible defenses, and limits them down to four. Suddenly, something started to shake behind Riku and a mass of dark particles erupted from it. Suddenly, it shaped into dozens of flying needles and it headed at them like a shower. Egress is already on the move. He formed six handseals at rapid speed and suddenly two sparks of electricity materialized behind his back. Later, electricity discharged from Egress's body like a current, flowing from every direction creating a protective zone around him. Chidori Nagashi! executed Egress. This current is very effective to attacks like Riku's and thus surrounded the entire area he was in. The lightning not only repelled but also shattered every single needle that came wihin its range with much ease that not a single part of them were left. Studying the luster of these needles, he suddenly recognized what they were made of. Crystals! Crystal Release..... this must be the Soncho's Kekkei Genkai.... deduced Egress. The current also surrounded he and Rina, thus destroying all of the crystal needles aimed at her as well. Although she might think he's being protective, that is not the case. because it totally encased Rina in the field, this means she has no escape routes and so she is trapped within his jutsu. Up, Right, Left, and even Down is totally useless. Furthermore, she has little space to move, since the lightning prison is just three meters away from every single one of her direction, making it difficult for her to avoid Egress's technique. This was his current and his to control. He can turn this to a very suitable offense. The electricity also aimed at the fountain in front of Egress and Rina, which is a metallic fountain. Do the math right and you can easily tell the great conductivity of the structure. Using his current to lift it up, he then forwarded the lightning at Rina, at high speed, while she is till caged inside so she cannot dodge it. Since the lightning is coming from all directions thus restricting how much she can move with every second, it will paralyze and shock her. After that, she will have some recoil muscle movements. Now he has dealt with Rina, time to attack Riku. He jumped from his spot while some electricity is still around him, protecting him, and landed on the rounded top of a tent. He is still connected to the Raiton-enhanced fountain so while it is lifted up, he threw it at Riku. While it is thrown, it released its own current that is three meters long and three meters wide. Should it hit Riku, it will cause some serious damage to his nervous system as well. If Riku just dodges it , he will just redirect the fountain at him till he destroys it. Of course, he channeled some of the technique to the ground thus increasing the range of attack, and it appeared from above Riku and Rina. This should make avoiding the fountain a bit more fountain since Riku has to deal with both attacks and Rina will still be trapped even if she can get out of the current. Electricity zapped from his index fingers at both fountain and prison, offense and defense is on and efficient. A great deal of damage has been caused to the ground as well, crumbling it deeply because of his Raiton. Then he remembered something. "Oh and Rina, if you choose not to work with Riku without his prior notice, then please do inform him now. If you choose to work together, then I will go at you with my best. If you choose to not work with each other, I will force the both of you to work together. Surely now, you have noticed that one of you will be crushed and beated to death without the other's assistance," said Egress. Perhaps it is too early to make that statement? But even so, he has the upmost confidence that he will win this battle. After all, Egress has already taken hold of control over the tide of the battle......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Chidori Nagashi
Range: Close
Element: Lightning
Skill; Ninjutsu
Type: Instant
Description: Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system. This is a ninjutsu developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his training with Orochimaru. By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defense. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the Lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This will also neutralize other lightning jutsu so long as they are not more powerful. This attack can also be channeled through the ground to increase the range of the attack. You will be immobolized for five posts if you get hit and you will suffer recoiling for eight posts after that.
Post Duration: 5 (Max)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress's CP: 229

Paresthesias of the lips and tongue are followed by sialorrhea, sweating, headache, weakness, lethargy, ataxia, incoordination, tremor, paralysis, cyanosis, aphoni aphonia, dysphagia, seizures, dyspnea, bronchorrhea, bronchospasm, respiratory failure, coma, and hypotension
Gastroenteric symptoms are often severe and include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain, and Cardiac arrhythmias

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*~Draming_Of_ Falling~*~
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Lord Egress vs The Duo   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 pm

((skip me for now i dont have timeto post at the moment sorry schhooolllll is back and yya i can probly post later or tomarow)

Tears fall down my cheeks as I began to cry
All those tears remind me of our last goodbye
Im not sure what to write or what else to say
Other then the fact you took my heart away

I Remember your smile
Your loving embrace
The feeling of kisses all over my face
I even remember the times we lied to put off another goodbye

But now all I can do is wonder why
Why you couldn’t tell me why
Before I had to say my last good bye

The words I say where bold in true…..
Even threw your death ill always love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lord Egress vs The Duo   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Riku watched as Rina-Chan was trapped in the Lightning Jutsu and saw the Fountain flying at Him. “Hm!” Riku grunted as he makes hand seals for a Jutsu as he moved out of the way. “(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet” Riku says as he gathers water in His mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked straight at Egress to Short out his Lightning Jutsu. “Egress you think because your an Uchiha you have all the Aces up your sleeve, your wrong” Riku’s voices became dangerous as he motions his hand in mid air over the Earth, before quickly rising it. From the Earth came crystal sand and it created spikes under Egress’s position in the air the Crystal spikes covered six meters on the area underneath Egress. Riku smiled evilly. His Kenkki Genkai would be a Tricky thing for Egress to beat with lightning based jutsus as he would be drenched.

10/230 CP

Jutsu
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Lord Egress vs The Duo   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 pm

Egress instantly redirected the electric-infused fountain right back at Riku as he dodged out of the way. Quite useless unless he is trying to buy himself some time, but now Egress wanted to test out Riku's agility. The fountain neared closer to him, its electric aura just three meters away from Riku's side. This time the fountain will appear right in front of him, so he cannot just ignore it. Otherwise, he will suffer severe electrocution. Then Riku expelled a sphere made out of water from his mouth right at Egress. The speed of the sphere is quite fast and the impact is has is very obvious. So Riku's affinity is Suiton, and has a great deal of mastery over it too. Well Egress will just show him how much mastery he has over its opposite element, Katon. Weaving six handseals at rapid speed, Egress expelled a massive orb of roaring flames that can have a wide scope heading straight at the water sphere. Katon: Goukakyuu! From the amount of chakra Egress placed within the fireball compared to the amount of chakra Riku mustered within his waterball, Egress's fireball clashed into the waterball and its great heat immediately caused evaporation, successfully diminishing the Suiton completely. Except the fireball had gotten a bit weaker, to that of B-rank level. The fireball headed for Riku and will intensely burn Riku as well as incinerate him. With the fountain attacking from the front and the fireball still going at high speed for Riku, these are attacks he cannot ignore and will take some time to block. Egress grew interested seeing how Riku will counter those two attacks, but first he must deal with the trap Riku had prepared. Egress can plainly see that Riku had created a field of crystal sand spikes below him and within the tent. The Hokage charged up his electric defense, readying up the Chidori Nagashi. Using the current for aerial balance, he jumped from his position above the tent and as he somersaulted, took out four kunai knives with exploding notes attached to them, and threw them at Rina. At this point, she would have either escaped or paralyzed, in which this explosion will surely kill her. At the end of the somersault, he landed at a stage platform. The platform is probably intended for a play and is wide and tall. Somehow, it is a perfect spot for combat. Perhaps they would put on a show for the invisible audience? A play like none other? What was that fool blabbling about? thought Egress. Because i think I am an Uchiha, I possess all the advantage and tricks here?! Egress smirked, trying to prevent himself from chuckling. This Ame Soncho is still young..... that's not even close to what I was thinking? How insultive to me...... and to his other opponent. No matter which family, village, or background a ninja comes from, their skill is determined by their own individual power earned from back-breaking work. It is true that Uchiha excel in the battle arts, but that does not guarantee victory. To make false accusations like this, surely it is quite easy for any surprises I have in store to work. He has yet to even grasp an idea of my prowess. Lord Soncho.... I shall snap you out of your presumption. Perhaps if you have considered my former Kage status instead, your attacks might have a profound effect on me. But now the gloves are off, and the tricks I have learned from my training will surprise you indeed. I shall teach you not to judge someone because of their clan origin! As his two opponents are occupied with his attacks, Egress surged the lightning from his current right at the hilt of his two Ninjato. They would come in handy later. he also channeled the electricity in his sleeves, quitely performing its function and then it slipped out. This defense is proving to be unnecessary, so he channeled the rest of the electricity at three long horizontal metal poles above him, bringing some light to the fight. The stage is eight meters from the crystal sand field, so Egress will be safe unless Riku wishes to use it for battle. So he'd be keeping an eye for it. He stood there with his arms crossed, waiting for his competitors to join the stage with him. "Now this fight is becoming interesting...." muttered Egress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Great Fireball Technique
Range: Close
Type: Instant
Element: Fire
Skill: Ninjutsu
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. However, Sasuke and Itachi are seen doing this technique without making a ring over their mouth.

According to Kakashi Hatake (in the anime Part II), the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was originally created by the Uchiha clan, becoming one of their favorite moves with which they became very adept. The Uchiha clan also uses the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress's CP: 220

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Egress vs The Duo   

Back to top Go down

Lord Egress vs The Duo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1