Shinobi Awakening

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Share | 

Community Dance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Community Dance   Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Ruiisu was walking toward his favorite Ramon shop when he noticed a flier advertising a dance that would be held tonight. "Hm this looks like fun, maybe I should take Anjeriina with me. But she'd most likely turn down my offer if I just ask her straight up so I'll have to be sneaky about this." So Ruiisu grabbed the flier and ran towards Anjeriina place. When he got close he slowed down and prepared his speech, "OK first I'll let the flier out of my had and let her see it and acted all shy about it. Then pretend like I really don't even want to go to it. Its perfect she won't expect a thing." So Ruiisu walked over to Anjeriina place and knocked on her door ready to use his plan.

Last edited by Ruiisu on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Anjeriina woke up this morning feeling relaxed and in a pleasant mood. She got up, did her morning stretches and started to fix herself some breakfast. She walked over to her kitchen and got out some pans, “I wonder what I’m in the mood for today? I’ll just make some egg.” She got out her carton of egg and started to mix them in a bowl until it became a yellow paste. She poured the eggs in the pan and watched as the egg started to heat up. “Wow! This looks like it would make a nice panting” she went into her art room and got a bottle of yellow paint and started to smear the canvas with it. She poured some paint on her hands and clapped them; fragments of paint went all over her face and morning pajamas. “This is really fun!” She continued to work on her masterpiece until she heard a loud knock on her door.

She started to walk towards the door, “I wonder who this could be. I am all covered in yellow pain so I hope it’s no one important.” She opened the door and to her surprise, it was her close friend Ruiisu.

Last edited by BlossomStrom on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:15 pm

AS the door open and Ruiisu was faced to face with Anjeriina. Ruiisu was about to unfold his plan until he noticed Anjeriina was covered in Yellow paint. "Ah, why are you covered in yellow paint never mind so hey I am hungry do you want to get something to eat." Ruiisu walked past her and let himself in and said "So what are you working on now Anjeriina so kind of painting or what." As he walked around he let the flier out of his hand near Anjeriina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 pm

She noticed something fall from Ruiisu, “I was just making some breakfast and decided to paint.” She picked up the paper and read it to herself. “A Dance! Hey, Ruiisu why are you carrying this around with you?” She looked at him with a smile in her face. “I bet he wants to go.” She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Ruiisu had completed step one of his plan but now he had to call upon his acting skills for the second faze of his plan. "O that I just found it outside and was about to read it but you know me I am not a big fan of reading" said Ruiisu. Ruiisu walked around Anjeriina's place and looked at what she was working on,"Hey Anjeriina so what are you doing tonight, do you have any plans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 pm

“Well, I was going to read and then paint some more. I was going to go look for you later on, it’s a good thing you’re here now.” She walks over to the kitchen and tends to the cooking eggs. “It’s been a while since I last saw you. Yesterday, I got into a verbal argument with a merchant down by the shopping center.” She takes the pan out of the flame and sets it on the table. “If you want some, help yourself.” She takes a mouthful of eggs and looks at Ruiisu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Ruiisu took a big sniff of smell coming form the pan and remembered that he hadn't eaten yet. "Well if you insist" Ruiisu said as he also took a mouthful of eggs. After swallowing his food he looked at Anjeriina and said "Hey how about instead of doing that we do something fun, like I don't know." Ruiisu eyes wondered until he spotted the flier, "Hm how about we go dancing I mean I haven't gone dance since I was like sixteen, what do you say Anjeriina"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 pm

As she heard the words came out of Ruiisu mouth, she let out a slight chuckle. “Hahahaha, I knew you wanted to go. Now Ruissu, You know I don’t like to be around social gatherings. Especially if it’s something pointless like a dance.” She got up and took her plates to the sink, “I don’t want to go, sorry buddy.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Ruiisu spirits were low but he had deter-mention that would never allow him to give up. "Hm I should have known she would see thru my plan, our fighting styles tells us how much we differ in Intelligence. My being using brute force and her using her brain" Ruiisu thought to him self. He was trying to recall if she had any weakness that he could exploit so that she would go with him. He was about to give up until he realized the only way would be to feed her ego. Ruiisu let out one big breath and got on his knees "Anjeriina please would you accompany me to the dance I would be very grateful and would be happy to repay the favor one day..." Ruiisu couldn't hold back his laughter and was laughing like a mad man. After he cooled him self down he said "Aw come on Anjeriina come with me it'll be fun, I promise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:23 pm

“Hey, you Jerk! Don’t laugh at me. I don’t want to go, but if you really want me go with you. You have to say I’m pretty and the only reason you want to take me is so other guys can become envious of you.” She crossed her arms and anticipated his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Ruiisu was in the mercy of Anjeriina he had no other option but to obey her. He prepaired himself to lose all his dignity and pride, once ready he said "Anjeriina would you please go to the dance so I can say I am taking the prettiest girl to the dance and have ever guy envious of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Watching Ruiisu beg sent a wave of egotistical pleasure directly to her brain. She stood there watching Ruiisu squirm like a turtle in need of some help. The truth was that she didn’t want to go. she hates the idea of going to a dance. The woman there always become superficial and the man try to over impress everyone. That kind of environment caused pain to her.

But she liked Ruiisu, they had a special kind of friendship that they both admired. They would both do favors for each other even if one of them didn’t want to. There friendship was more valuable to them then gold. Keeping this in mind, she made her decision. “Yes, I will go to the dance with you, but I will not wear anything special. I will wear my normal attire.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Ruiisu jumped up in the air once he hear Anjeriina's response. "You won't regret this I promise you, OK so I'll pick you up at eight sharp alright." said Ruiisu as he ran out the door of Anjeriina's place. "Hm maybe I should go home and take a shower and bring her some flowers to say thank you to her" As Ruiisu reached his house he stopped by at a near by florist shop and bought some flowers for Anjeriina. Once in his own place he jumped in the shower, after that he put some fresh clothes on. When it was time to go pick up Anjeriina Ruiisu was contemplating if he should leave or take his sword, "Ah why do I always have to decided if I should take you or not cause the answer is always yes" said Ruiisu. Then he was off back to Anjeriina's place, once at the door he began knocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Watching Ruiisu get excited made her feel proud of herself. She knew that this would mean a lot to Ruiisu. “He said he’ll come for me at eight, so I have a long time to get ready. I’ll just read and continue working on my painting.”

A lot of hours went by and soon she realized that 8:00 was soon approaching. “I should get ready now.” She went into her room, picked out her clean clothes and ran into the bathroom to shower. After she finished showering, she began to get dressed; She put on her pink skirt that she adores, she put on her black bra and looked at herself in the mirror, “Wow! I should probably wear something less revealing since I’m noting going to be doing anything physical that requires me to be wear unrestricting clothing? But, I don’t care what people think! I like this outfit and that’s all that matters to me!” She put on her black boots and pink leather gloves, and lastly she comb her long black hair and tied her crown to her head with the pink ribbon. By the time she was done the clock read 7:59. “Ruiisu will be here for me anytime now” She said to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 am

She opens the door and noticed that Ruiisu is holding flowers. “Oh! Are these flower for me?” Before he could answer her, she takes them out of his hands. She walks into her kitchen and places them in the vase. “We should leave now.” Anjeriina and Ruiisu start walking the dance.

On their way there, she notices lots of people heading to the dance. The town is filled with many people: the whole town is lit up brightly, filled with lots of activity, and most of the people have on brightly colored clothing. She spots a large group of people walking by them; all excited and joking around with each other. She begins to hear the music in the distance, “We must be getting close.” She slows down her pace but is pushed by the people rushing towards the music, like moths attracted to light.

When they arrive, Anjeriina scanned the entire area, “Wow! They really put a lot of thought in to this!” She becomes dumbstruck by the elegant display of decorations. She let‘s out a gasp, “It’s very beautiful!” The whole center of town has been reserved so the community can have enough space to dance. Anjeriina turns her body to find out who’s playing the music. She notices large quantities of different musical instruments being played by the bands. The towns people brought bands from all parts of the area. They wanted to get a diverse range of genres. The majority of the band members were locals who owned instruments and wanted to play. It was open to anyone who wanted to join in.

“So, what do you want to do first?” She turns her head and notices that Ruiisu is walking over to the table filled with food. “Hey Ruiisu! Why doesn’t he ever stop thinking with his stomach.” She stands there all alone looking around, “If Ruiisu doesn’t come back soon, someone might ask me to dance.” She remains there watching the others dance to the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Dance   

Back to top Go down

Community Dance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1